Saturday, August 4, 2007

All is quiet!

Things have gotten very quiet now that all visiting family have left and the kids are back in school. I'm not sure I like that very much! I love life when there are tons of people around me so when my house is full of people and laughter I'm most happiest!

I have a demo mtg this weekend and will be participating in a card and ribbon swap! I'm so excited about the ribbon I can't wait to get my hands on all of it!

This is the card I'll be swapping with my fellow demonstrators! Hope they like it! I used the new hostess set "Garden Silhouettes" and the "Monet on Crack" challenge from Splitcoaststampers.

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Renée said...

This is really pretty. I'm going to have to look that tech up!

firecracker82 said...

that came out great!!! Love the colors too!

Jen said...

Beautiful! I'm sure they'll all love it!

Anonymous said...

oooh lala!!!!
very pretty Laura